Trigubov Ointment (30ml) - analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-swelling, pain relief phyto ointment.
- Dioscorea communis or Tamus - has been used in Caucasian folk medicine for many centuries against rheumatism, sciatica, osteochondrosis, diseases of the large and small joints, etc.
- Propolis - a natural beekeeping product, complex substance with antiseptic, analgesic and immunity-boosting properties.
- Olive oil - contains Osteocalcin, which in turn plays an important role in strengthening the skeletal system, improves blood circulation, reduces pain and enhances muscle tone.
- Pine oil - a powerful antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory solution.
- Beeswax - a natural beekeeping product, with detoxifying and absorbent properties. Contains a complex of natural vitamins, especially rich in vitamin A. Has antiseptic and regenerative properties.
Pharmacological action: anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant, analgesic action.
- Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-swelling properties. Relieves muscle spasms.
- Activates the action of skin receptors.
- Restores joint mobility.
- Activates tissue regeneration.
- Improves microcirculation.
Indications: External use in the joints and spine area.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components of the ointment. Children under 12 years. Pregnancy. Lactation period.
Side effects: Allergic reaction, burning, hyperemia.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Release form: Ointment for external use, 30 ml.
Store in a dry and cool place. Protect from children!
Avoid eye contact!
Dispensed at the drugstores without a prescription.
Produced in Georgia by "Geo Organics" Ltd.
Ordered by: "Pigment" Ltd.